Inventing Compare And Contrast Essay Topics For 5th Graders
When you are in the 5th grade, the last thing you think about is school. You only want to have fun with your friends, not to waste all your time with writing. Every time your professor asks you to write an essay, no matter how easy it is, you get depressed. Well, this time will be different. You did not know this, but if you chose a fun topic everything will be easy for you. It will seem more like a relaxing game, than homework. Here are some original compare and contrast essay topics appropriate for your age:
- Two of your teachers. When you go to school, you work with more than one teacher. Why not make something fun and compare two of them? I am sure that they have a similar, but still different teaching style. Maybe this will make you like them even more and it will help your classmates get to know them better.
- Your favorite books. You did not read too much until now, but you still know a few nice books. You can compare them and see what they have in common and what is different between them. In this way, your colleagues will find out about new books, and maybe even read them.
- Two well known songs. I am sure that you like music, so you can write about this in your comparative essay. You have to say what is similar between these songs and what is different. It sounds easy, right? Because it really is!
- Homeschooling and regular school. As you know, there are some children that study at home with private professors. Would you like to do this yourself? What do you think is different between your education and theirs?
- Two countries. This is extremely easy, even for you. All you have to do is to choose two countries that you like and analyze them from your point of view. They can have similar politics, but a very different way of life.
- Two different religions. It does not matter if you believe in God or not. This is a chance for you to find out more about other religions. If you have colleagues who belong to a different religion, you can discuss with them. It will be very easy to find out new information in this way.